In October of 2007, I saw my gyno again and he told me that he wanted me to do five rounds of Clomid and then he was going to send me to the reproductive endocrinologist (RE). I did my first round of Clomid with my November 2007 cycle. I took it CD5-9. I took my basal body temperature (BBT) at 6 AM *every* morning and charted it using fertilityfriend.com. I used ovulation predictor kits (OPKs) to see if I was ovulating. This first month, I used OPKs that my mom had bought for me. They were difficult to read, so I do not know if I ovulated or not. I only know two things from cycle 1:
1) Clomid causes the most awful hotflashes. If that is what menopause is like, I wanna skip it.
2) I didn't get pregnant.
April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment