April 21, 2008
Ovulation day
So, I have been peeing on a stick since last week Monday, waiting for the ever famous smiley face to tell me that I will be/am ovulating. I was kinda worried that it was going to come last week sometime. I say worried because I was at Camp all week helping at the Ranch. We dtd Tuesday before Jer left for work, just in case, but CD14 was on Saturday. Well...I got my smiley TODAY, so we dtd this morning. Later in the morning, Jer commented that we needed to "start getting ready". I looked at him and said "get what ready???" He replied with "The NURSERY!!!" and then he said that if it didn't happen this month, we could have fun trying again next month. Not that I don't love being intimate with my husband, but I would *really* like to get a big fat positive (BFP) in two weeks so we can just enjoy being intimate for the sake of being intimate instead of having to time it and make sure everything is perfect. So.....now we wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment