June 1, 2008

Still waiting

Well, I am 12DPO right now. AF could be lurking around the corner, just waiting for tomorrow (or Tuesday) *or* she could be gone for the next 9+ months (*that would* be wonderful). This 2ww has been strange for me. I haven't really thought about it much. I have just been carrying on. I don't know if it is because I have lost hope or if I am trying (or beginning) to trust God to do what is best. I had some pink-tinged cervical mucus (CM) this morning and a bit of cramping on my left side, but that's it. My boobs don't really hurt like they have my past 3 cycles with Clomid and I haven't had any brown discharge yet, so I don't really know what's going on. I have been a little down the past 3 days or so, but not really sure why. Maybe I'm tired of TTC...maybe I'm tired of temping and peeing on a stick (POAS)...maybe I'm tired of waiting...maybe I'm just tired...I don't really know.

I was looking at fertility friend today and it took away my solid cross-hairs. I'm kinda curious why...maybe I haven't been temping enough? Oh, well.

No comments: