June 7, 2008

My sister...

is pregnant!!!

I called her for a ride to church tomorrow because Jer has sound. When she answered the phone, I asked her if she was sitting on it or something. She said no, that she has honestly just picked it up to call me. She then asked me if Jer was home so she could come over to talk to us. I said no, that he's at work. I then asked her what was up. She said she didn't wanna talk about it over the phone. I asked her who was pregnant. Her response: I am...

I can't believe it. I was supposed to give my parents their first grandchild...if not me, then one of my other siblings *after* they got married.

I don't understand at all!!! Why me?!?!? GOD, WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Steph said...

Liz-

Continued prayers for you! you know where to find me if you need me.

Steph