July 12, 2008

Done with the pills...

Now I just wait to O. When dh said he wanted to continue on and do my last round, he said that he could bd every day from now 'til Christmas. Well, that was 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting! Not that I want it every day, but every other day until the 20th would be good. It's just been so hot and humid that he hasn't been in the mood. I have a feeling that my last round with Clomid is gonna be a bust! Oh well.

Right now, I am trying to decide if I wanna bring up foster/adopt again or wait. It has officially been 2 years since my two best friends hurt me worse than I've *ever* been hurt. Not sure *what* I'm gonna do other than pray and wait.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Praying for you as you continue through this journey! If you ever need to talk you know I am here for you!
Steph