Well, I have a job interview at Alma high school tomorrow. If they offer me the job and I take it, it could *really* put a damper on the whole TTC thing for a while. That's ok with me, though, because honestly, I am *tired* of the ups and downs of TTC and BFNs.
Someone at my Bible study asked me tonight: What happens if you are pg or get pg while teaching??? Hmmm.....Not that I'm counting on that happening, but we would manage. I suppose if I am pg (this being my last round with Clomid and all) I would not take the job for sure. But if I'm not pg, then I guess that's one less thing to worry about, huh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I so pray that if this is God's will it will all work out for you!
I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment