July 7, 2008

Last round!

Well, Jer decided we should do our last round of Clomid this month. I really didn't want to do it because of my sister being pregnant, but I decided what the heck...why not! AF showed up on 7/1, so I am on CD7 today. I decided that, for my last round, I'd take it CD5-9 as directed by my doctor. In all honesty, I can't wait to be done ttc. I want a child to love and I figure the only way that will happen is if we do foster/adopt (there's no *way* on God's good Earth, that we could afford IVF or "regular" adoption). The hot flashes, mixed with the hot and humid weather *suck*! At softball tonight, there were several times I felt like my head was going to explode or spontaneously combust because of the heat, humidity, sun, and hotflash! So...here's to my last round, but not really hoping (sorry God, but I think I've lost my hope when it comes to me actually being pregnant).

1 comment:

Steph said...

{{{{Liz}}}} I am praying for you and thinking about you as you go through this last cycle and also as you deal with your sister's pregnancy! I am here for you if you need me!
Steph